As companies look for ways to improve customer engagement, more IT leaders will be turning their focus to artificial intelligence tools in 2021 to help teams stay connected with customers.
Almost 40% of IT leaders have adopted artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML). According to a report by RobertHalf, another 33% said that they plan to use AI within the next three years, and 19% anticipate using it within the next five years. These five tools can help keep your company connected with customers in 2021.
Amplify conversational AI platform aligns with digital marketing strategies. It provides continuous, personalized, messaging-based experiences. Amplify uses next-generation chatbots that create a wide range of conversational engagement, from text-only to media-rich.
- Branded virtual assistants
- Compatibility with Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, RCS, desktop and mobile web, in-app integrations, and more
- Engagement analyzer
Contact Amplify.ai for pricing.
DigitalGenius helps businesses automate repetitive customer inquiries and support tickets. It offers customizable integration with existing systems and control over your workflows to improve key performance metrics. DigitalGenius helps companies boost customer satisfaction while reducing customer service costs.
- Full automation that enables end-to-end case resolution of repetitive journeys
- AI model management that connects with Customer Service Console and CRM
- Flow builder that automates tickets end-to-end, without any human involvement
- Detailed analytics provides a real-time “health check” of implementations
Contact DigitalGenius for pricing and a demo.
ManyChat is built for sales and marketing teams; this is an AI solution that helps companies create Facebook Messenger bots for marketing, sales, and support. Companies can build relationships with customers through interactive and tailored content, increase leads, and drive more sales.
- Templates that focus on business
- The ability to build your company’s unique bot in minutes using a drag-and-drop interface
- Connects with Shopify, Google Sheets, MailChimp, HubSpot, ConvertKit, or Zapier
Manychat offers a free plan, a pro plan starting at $10/month, a business plan, and a pricing calculator.
Observe.ai gives companies a way to rapidly transcribe interactions, evaluate agents, and improve customer experience (CX) quality. Companies can spend less time evaluating and scoring agent engagement with customers and more time delivering engaging, data-driven feedback.
- The Coach feature identifies opportunities to boost agent morale, improve productivity and soft skills
- Data-driven to provide a complete and accurate picture of each agent’s performance
- Personalized to show each agent’s top areas of improvement to tailor coaching
Contact Observe.ai for pricing and a demo.
Meya.ai uses machine learning chatbots to converse with people and help companies reshape the customer service experience. It delivers conversational AI, workflow automation, and more. The white-labeled solution provides custom conversational flows that are a natural extension of the humans behind customer support.
- Grid is Meya’s operating system that gives engineers everything they need to build a custom conversational app
- Orb is a visual component that expands the capabilities of your human CX team
- A web-based control panel for strategizing, creating, and executing a conversational app
Meya.ai offers three monthly plans starting at $799/month and three annual pricing plans starting at $999/month.